The world is surrounded by advertising and marketing. Most companies spend their lot of times and money on advertising. But you know, without a good attractive design or good concept people won’t observe any advertising. When you know about the designing, the way you are seeing the world will be different.
Small companies investing in advertising based on what they see and what they learn from that. They are rushing into the competitive world by spending more money on advertising rather than design. Yet, Advertising is not only enough to convey your business objective. Also Brand, Design, Services matters.
- The content writing on marketing materials, ads, and websites
- The font used in the logo along with design and colors
- Social media posts and information shared
- Presence and involvement within the community
- The outside of brick and mortar locations
- The inner décor of a business location
- The dress code of the employees
- The way the telephone is answered
- The morale of employees both while at and away from the business
- The involvement of the business in the industry or market
- Every detail, small and large, that is connected to the business and it’s perception by the public, community, consumer, employee, and competitors.
Best way to sell something – don’t sell anything. Earn the awareness, respect, & trust of those who might buy. – Rand Fishkin (Moz founder).
Those words by Rand is true. Respect and trust will increase the business growth beyond the expectation. Low prices is not matter with poor service. Moreover, Advertising on a product with unattractive design is pointless. If you want to be a top of your game, then you should primarily focus on your product packaging design.